Bobi - Flips Kikiriki (Croatia)

Kikiriki is Croatian for peanuts. A little bit of trivia for you there. So these crisps, which I purchased while in the fine country that is Croatia, are peanut flavour. Now, I know what your thinking, and the answer is no, these days, man-scaping is nothing to be ashamed of. Anyway, this isn't Dear Dairy, and I'm not a nerdy undergrad, posing as a real man, giving advice to overly self conscience men, worried about the marmot growing in their pants! They are puffed corn.... flips, made with real peanuts. 22% of the ingredients is actually peanuts, which I found particularly amazing. They may also contain traces of celery which I found equally amazing! So Flips Kikiriki are of similar texture to Wotzits or Twisties for those Australian followers. I was skeptical when a friend first offered me the pack of peanut flavoured crisps but to say I was pleasantly surprised would be an understatement. However, the crisps he offered me were not the brand Bobi and I feel Bobi's take of the peanut crisp is not quite as good as the other I tried. Not to say I don't like them. I am a big Peanut Butter fan and I feel you would need to be to like these crisps. Bobi's Flips Kikiriki lack a little bit of flavour but the idea in general is a winner and I would hope to see them on Tesco shelves soon!
Bobi - Flips Kikiriki ½
Peanut Crisps 

No comments:

Post a Comment