Lay's Strong - Mocne Piri Piri (Poland)

To begin with, I am quite excited about reviewing my first pack of Lay's, the heavyweights of the crisp world! These particular Lay's are from Poland and like a solid headed Polish man, they are 'Strong'... according to the writing across the front of the packet for some reason that I don't understand. The Lay's Strong range include 'Ostre Chilli', 'Mocne Piri Piri' and 'Piekielne Wasabi' (which I would be very interested to try). With this packet, Lay's have gone for a Piri Piri flavour and as I always enjoy a spicy crisp, I was indeed looking forward to sampling them. The Piri Piri is there but not overwhelming which would be ideal for those of us that tend not to dabble in the fiery depth of Satan's spices but still purchased Gerri Halliwell's debut solo album. I'm a big fan of a crinkle cut crisp and Lay's have hit the nail on the head with this one, this crisp snaps on the tongue with the crunch of a falling Red Wood in a forest of fortune cookies. All in all a good honest crisp for any punter and certainly one which I would buy again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment