Salty Dog - Jalapeño & Coriander (UK)



Now, I know you're thinking, "This guy is always doing jalapeño/chilli crisps" and you would be right. Trouble is, I can't help it. When the options are laid out on the table, I will go for the hot crisps almost every time. This is different; this flavour is Jalapeño & Coriander. Now, again, I know what you thinking, “I don’t like coriander” and believe me, you’re in good company. I mean, I don’t, hate coriander. It’s ok, but it’s no basil. However, in this packet, with the slightest hint of black pepper, the coriander is subtle. As if to say “be gentle.... it’s my first time”. The jalapeño flavour is poignant but without testing your scoville scale. Salty Dog bring a satisfyingly crunchy crisps to the table and live up to their name, creating a saltier than your average crisp. The thing that I love about them the most is that they are an independent brand doing some great things and this dog could definitely hold it'
s own against the crisps world heavyweights! ⋆⋆⋆⋆

No comments:

Post a Comment