Twisties – Flaming Hot (Aus)



I tend not to dabble in the maze snack world, however, Twisties are a cheesy Aussie tradition. An institution of an Australian’s childhood. In this case I was unable to resist the Flaming Hot variation of the much-loved favourite. I am going to assume that everyone knows what Twisties are. If you don’t, in a roundabout way, I guess you might say they are like a disfigured cheese doodle that is all rough and lumpy and comes in all shapes and sizes because there is really no template for the Twistie and I would go as far as to say that no two Twisties are the same (Possible advertising campaign there) and I would also say they are crunchier than your average maze snack, almost like there is a hard crusty, crunchy shell with a lighter less densely packed interior. On the Flaming Hot packet there is a warning which reads “Caution: Extremely Hot”. I can confirm they do have a bit of spice which is quite enjoyable however I think the use of the word Extremely is a bit…. Well, extreme, to be quite honest. In any case, they have made an enjoyable crisp for the whole family. Not too spicy and a great variation on this stalwart of Australian crisps world. ⋆⋆⋆½

No comments:

Post a Comment